I get on these sewing kicks every once in a while so when I came across
this pattern from Oliver + S on another blog I got the itch. I picked out 3 fabrics and coordinating ribbons to make 3 little skirts for our cute 3 1/2 year old niece. After a minor glitch with the sewing machine halfway through the first skirt I finally finished the purple skirt (I added the little embellishment with the extra fabric and ribbon).
Here are the fabrics and ribbons for the other two 2 skirts which I hope to work on this weekend:
I hope she enjoys them as much as I enjoy making them. She's such a cute little squirt.
Now, if I could only learn to sew from an official pattern then there would be no end to my obsessive madness.
2 comments:
Those are precious little skirts. I call my baby Miss Priss as well. Too fun! :)
Oh my goodness...I had NO idea you knew how to do that...I can barely sew on a button...I'm impressed!
Post a Comment