Sorry about the bras in the above picture. We went to Rice Village after eating dinner and we were having such a good time that we decided to take this picture with Santa. We didn't realize until after we took the picture that we were standing in front of a Victoria's Secret window but if we'd taken pictures by another bench then it would have been with the homeless man taking a nap. Needless to say we were okay with the bras.
Friday, February 6, 2009
I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas...
The first Saturday in December my mom and I went to see White Christmas at TUTS in Houston. This musical (well, really the movie) holds a very dear place in mine and my mom's heart. Every year since I can remember we always sit down in the den one day close to Christmas and wrap all the presents (not mine of course) and watch White Christmas. We know EVERY song and line by heart and could practically star in the movie ourselves if either of us could sing. So, when tickets became available to purchase last July I jumped on it. Afterwards we met up with Michael and went to Niko Niko's for some fantastic Greek food.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sooo much fun! But you're gonna kill me for saying this...you soooo look like your Mom!!! :)
Post a Comment