Friday, February 6, 2009
Long time no talk
I've been bad about updating our blog since we started it. I know I should update it more often but I guess I just feel like no one is probably even reading it and there's really nothing worthwhile to write about most days anyway. But, faithful Marianne is reading so I'll work on updating a little more frequently for ya.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You are correct! I am reading! If you don't want to blog, then we should e-mail or just call each other to chat!
I'm still reading too! I would love to catch-up with you guys through the blog. We haven't seen or heard much about the new house (pictures would be nice...hint, hint!) let alone all the other new Dallas adventures!
Come back, Katie...we miss you!!!
I check in often too :) The pictures of your house look beautiful!
Post a Comment