Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Top of the mornin' to ya ;)

Since Monday was St. Patrick's day Michael and I went to the Heights to listen to some free bands and have a couple green beers. We had a great time listening to a local band at one place and eating a yummy burger at Onion Creek Cafe. If any of you haven't been to Onion Creek Cafe in the Heights it's a great place to have a cup of coffee, lunch, dinner, a drink, or whatever suits your fancy.

I know no one knows these guys but I still have to post a picture from our fun evening.
Oh, and for those in our small group here are the two weird guys we met.



Disclaimer: We do not have any association with these two men except for the fact that they were very friendly and wanted their picture taken.

Shout out to Roy: We hope your head is feeling better.

No comments: