Sunday, March 16, 2008

I wanna ride the pony! Yee Haw!

Michael and I went to visit our niece this weekend at my parent's house. Oh, how she melts our hearts. She is absolutely adorable! Her high girly voice is so cute when she says, "Come look for food with me, Aunt Katie" as she hunts for fake plastic food to put in her shopping cart or "Silly, Uncle Michael."

On Saturday we went to an Easter carnival where she "hunted" for eggs, pet animals in the petting zoo, rode a pony, bounced in a bounce house, rode a carousel, drove a boat, whew, I think I got it all. Here are a few of the highlights.
I am one hot mama!

Yee haw! Look at the cowgirl!

Ok, Daddy...I think I'm ready for my first car.

On Sunday we took her to the Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo. The livestock show has tons of exhibits for kids where they are able to get up close and personal with the animals. Here are a few of my favorite pictures.

Hopefully my cute smile will scare the buckin' broncos away!

I thought this alpaca was cute. Don't you just love that face?

All tuckered out.

No comments: