Michael decided for his maiden grilling experience to roast a whole chicken. He rubbed the chicken with olive oil, sprinkled salt & pepper, sprinkled oregano, and stuffed the inside of the skin with lemon slices and garlic.
Here's the "before" of the chickie:
And, here's the "after" of the chickie:
YUMM-O! It was quite possibly the best roasted chicken I've ever had! Great job, Sweetheart!
3 comments:
So good to hear from you all! I was wondering how you all were doing up there! I'm glad you getting settled. We miss you guys and hope that you come back for a visit soon!
P.S. Michael's chicken looks yummy! Good job - I'm impressed!
Chicken looks fabulous! How long did he roast it for...I want to copy!
He roasted the chicken for approximately 1 hour - 1 hour 15 minutes with the grill at 350 degrees F. It was so yummy and moist.
Post a Comment