Thursday, June 5, 2008

Gaylord Texan & Weekend to Remember

I am very excited about this weekend. Michael and I are going to stay at the Gaylord Texan hotel for a Christian marriage conference called a "Weekend to Remember." Let me put your mind at ease...we are not having marital problems. We just have heard that this is a wonderful conference that re-centers your marriage around Christ and what the husband/wife roles are. We figured this will be an investment in our marriage and everyone needs a little reminder of what God's model is for Christian marriages. So, tomorrow afternoon we are heading down the road (all of about 2 miles) to the fabulous Gaylord Texan hotel. Man, I love this place!

Here are a few pictures of what the hotel looks like from the outside and the inside. These aren't our pictures. I will post some of ours after we get back.


No comments: