Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Pencils down
Michael finished taking the last of his licensing exams on Monday. He said it was very tough but I'm sure he passed. Now we just have to wait for the results. Thank you to everyone who was praying for him and for following up on the results.
Our anniversary is Thursday so we're planning a nice meal out and then Michael and I are taking off work on Friday for a trip to Granbury, TX. I've been wanting to go to Granbury for a long time and Michael and I are finally getting to go. From what Michael tells me it's a cute town with a historic square that has tons of cute shops. I can't wait! This will be a nice get-away from our usual routine of work/study/testing even if it's not a get-away to a far off place. On second thought, if anyone wants to chip into the "Send Michael and Katie on a fantastic vacation to Tennessee" fund we would be more than happy to accept donations! Hahahaha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment